20 March 2020: Coral Sea Marina – CoVid 19 Update #1
As we continue to monitor the unprecedented situation caused by the impact of Covid-19, we want to share with you how we are ensuring the health and wellbeing of our guests and employees whilst maintaining business operations:
- The marina remains open and marina guests will continue to have 24/7 access to their vessels
- We have temporarily closed the north office (effective 21.03.2020) to reduce visitor and public access. Please contact south office for guest services.
- The importance of appropriate hygiene practices has been reinforced to our employees, tenants and operators
- We have provided hand sanitisers across the site, where appropriate
- All door handles, taps and other shared surfaces are disinfected several times a day
- We have installed signage in public and private amenities to encourage boat owners, contractors and visitors to regularly wash hands
- We ask that contact with shared surfaces be kept to a minimum
- Additional cleaning measures have been implemented in respect to courtesy cars, access cards and shared marina facilities
- All marina functions and events have been postponed for the next 30 days
- We continue to follow the advice of the Australian Government and the Queensland Department of Health
We pride ourselves on being a safe harbor for the boating community and maintain that spending time on your boat and enjoying a healthy reconnection to nature is the perfect escape during these uncertain times. Now more than ever, our community needs the relaxation that a day out on the water delivers.
As the situation develops, we shall provide further updates via our website news pages. We appreciate your cooperation to ensure the marina remains and safe and enjoyable environment for all.
It is our sincere hope, that together we can get through this difficult time as a boating community.
Should you require any further information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 7 4946 2400