The team at Abell Point Marina had the pleasure of hosting international charter brokers and media at the end of their 4 day famil tour of the Whitsundays aboard OneWorld Charters. Hailing from Europe and the Americas, the trip was the perfect opportunity to showcase the signature experiences of the Whitsunday islands and Great Barrier Reef cruising grounds.
From seaplane flights over Heart Reef to guided scuba diving in coral gardens along the Great Barrier Reef the guests were provided with access to some of our best regional experiences. A long lunch and guided tour of qualia resort on Hamilton island, relaxing afternoons on the beach and guided walks through the Whitsunday islands were also on the itinerary.
The final dinner for the group was hosted at Coral Sea Resort and sponsored by Abell Point Marina, giving us the opportunity to network with the delegates and share our passion and vision for the Whitsundays as a superyacht destination. A special thank you to Tourism Australia for their support of this famil.
- Jessica Englemann – Northrop & Johnson USA
- Sussie Kidd – Camper & Nicholsons FRANCE
- Jeni Tidmarsh – The Luxury Charter Group BRISBANE
- Cate Harley – Tailor ADELAIDE
- Jack Wagner – Videographer
- Laurie Foulon – Ocean Alliance
- Sanchia Pengley – The CEO Magazine Sydney